Apply to the Pear Accelerator
Summer 2020 program is accepting applications
- Submit as soon as you can to be considered for one of the limited slots. We will review the application and decide whether to invite you to the next step.
- 10-minute interview with Pear partners via Zoom. No slides!
- Interview Pear partners face-to-face. You should treat this similar to any early-stage pitch meeting. We recommend having a standard investor slide deck for this meeting.
- Final full partnership meeting face-to-face. Pitch the full Pear partnership and get to know us more. We don't bite.
- We review all we've learned and decide whether to accept you into the program.
- Execute standard legal paperwork - a convertible note and side letter - that officially enrolls you in the program.
There are a few requirements for you to get the most out of the Pear Accelerator:
- You and your co-founders are working full-time on your company
- You will work out of Pear's bay area offices for the duration of the program. In most cases we can host your whole team!
- You have or will create a Delaware C corporation for your company
Now - May 25
Applications accepted. We will close applications when we fill up, so apply early!
Now - June 8
Interviews with Pear partners
Last acceptances sent out
June 23 - September 10
Regular office hours, speakers, workshops, external mentors, and social events
September 14 - September 21*
Demo day preparations
September 23 - October 12
Continued office hours and content focused on fundraising process
* Demo day date is tentative