Apply to the Pear Accelerator
Winter 2020 & Summer 2020 programs accepting applications
- Submit as soon as you can to be considered for one of the limited slots. We will review the application and decide whether to invite you to the next step.
- 10-minute interview with Pear partners via Zoom. No slides! We'll review the interview and decide whether to invite you to the final interview.
- 30-minute interview with the Pear partnership face-to-face. You should treat this similar to any early-stage pitch meeting. We recommend having a few slides for this meeting.
- We review all we've learned and decide whether to accept you into the program.
- Execute standardized legal paperwork - a convertible note and side letter - that officially enrolls you in the program.
There are a few requirements for you to get the most out of the Pear Accelerator:
- You and your co-founders are working full-time on your company
- You will work out of Pear's Palo Alto office for the duration of the program. We can host your whole team!
- You have or will create a Delaware C corporation for your company
Now - January 27
Now - June 8
Applications accepted. We will close applications when we fill up, so apply early!
Now - February 3
Now - June 15
First and second rounds of interviews with Pear partners
Last acceptances sent out
Program kicks off
February 11 - May 1
June 23 - September 10
Regular office hours, speakers, workshops, external mentors, and social events
May 4 - May 11
September 14 - September 21
Demo day preparations
May 13 - June 8
September 23 - October 19
Continued office hours and content focused on fundraising process
* Summer 2020 dates are tentative